Drawn heavenwards, your eyes trace the 56 storeys of Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, a luxurious tower overlooking the city’s most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses. Within this urban sanctuary are remarkable treasures waiting to be discovered. You step inside with anticipation.
In the atrium, the arresting "Great Motherland of China", the largest Chinese landscape silk painting in the world, is grand and inspiring. It almost stops time; you do not realize how long you were held by its artistry. But the wonders never cease here.>
When you step into Lobby Lounge for a quick drink, the 130-year-old Banyan Tree holds your gaze. This had cost HKD 24million to conserve – a unique gesture in this bustling metropolis that lets nothing stand in its way.
Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong is conveniently located in the heart of Central and amidst the city’s most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses. The hotel is directly linked to Pacific Place shopping mall and the Admiralty MTR Station, and is just a short walk to Hong Kong Park, the Peak Tram Station and the most popular Soho and Lan Kwai Fong districts. The Hong Kong International Airport is also just 45 minutes away.
The hotel comprises 531 superb guestrooms and 34 expansive suites which are among the largest in any hotel in Hong Kong. All rooms are exquisitely appointed with Asian-accented European furnishings and command magnificent views of the city, the Peak or the world-famous Victoria Harbour.
· Satellite / cable TV and in-house movie channels
· DVD entertainment system
· LCD TV in the bathroom
· IDD telephones with data port and voice mail
· Full-size executive desk and electronic safe
· Tea and coffee making facilities and mini-bar
· Pillow menu
OTHER SERVICES AND FACILITIES
· 24-hour in-room dining
· Florist and gift shop
· Hair salon
· Limousine and car rental services
· Safe deposit boxes
· Same-day laundry and valet services
· Complimentary wireless broadband Internet connection throughout the hotel
The fully equipped business centre offers a wide range of secretarial support, including translation, interpretation, copying, fax and courier services. Private meeting rooms, computer stations and video / satellite conference facilities are also available.
HORIZON CLUB PRIVILEGES
The Horizon Club provides the following exclusive benefits:
· Complimentary breakfast at the lounge or at the adjacent Restaurant Petrus
· Private check-in and check-out
· Personal concierge and secretarial services
· Complimentary beverages, snacks, evening cocktails and champagne
· One complimentary suit pressing per stay
· Complimentary use of Horizon Club meeting room for two hours per day
· Daily newspaper and fresh fruit
· Use of landscaped roof garden
· Fully equipped 24-hour health club
· Outdoor swimming pool
· Indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi
· Sauna and steam rooms
· Solarium and massage
For more information please visit: http://www.shangri-la.com/hongkong/islandshangrila/