The Upper House is a unique hotel. Always relaxed and never stuffy, we like to see it as a home away from home, a different experience for the discerning traveler. It’s a place where we appreciate that each of our guests has their own distinct character. And you will find that we are not afraid to show some personality too.
Our Guest Experience Team is here to offer personalizes round the clock service and we hope you will find us natural, intuitive and always very professional. That way, we make your stay with us a genuinely warm one.
The Upper House sits above Pacifi c Place, Hong Kong’s premier integrated commercial, retail and hospitality complex. Conveniently located in the heart of Hong Kong’s business district, the hotel is just 40 minutes away from the airport and within walking distance of many tourist attractions. Admiralty MTR, bus routes and other
STUDIOS AND SUITES
The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730 sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury.
· Luxury down bedding
· Complimentary in-room bar
· Dual temperature wine fridge
· Complimentary espresso machine and selection of teas and infusions
· LCD TV with 2.1 surround sound with simple connectivity for PC, Camcorder and MP3
· Interactive hotel information and games via in room iPod touch®
· Complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access
· Spacious bathrooms with TV, dressing area, walk-in rain shower and limestone clad bath
· Special access rooms available
OTHER SERVICE AND FACILITIES
· The Gym is well equipped with cardiovascular and weight training equipment
· Hybrid cars for airport transfers and private hire
· Secluded lawn space for hotel guests and private events
· Paperless arrival and departure experience
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Café Gray Deluxe, A 21st Century Grand Café located on Level 49 with views of Victoria Harbour, signals the return to Hong Kong of chef Gray Kunz with his cuisine – a unique style of modern European classics and signature dishes from a lifetime leading the very fi nest kitchens in Europe, Asia and America.
Private Dining, A private dining room is available for secluded harbour view functions. Café
Gray Bar, A seductive city bar and lounge offering uniquely blended cocktails, an extensive wine list and a wonderful view.
Sky Lounge, A warm and inviting lounge (featuring a central fi replace) is open day and night on Level 49
For more information please visit: http://www.upperhouse.com/